Thursday 28 July 2016

The Palace Of Versailles, Chateau De Versailles



Hey everyone, I decided to commit to this blog despite my personal struggles. I visited the palace of versailles and I was excited to visit this historical place in France. I loved the gardens, the beautiful flowers and the gold coated doors. I hope you enjoy this new content and feel free to interact with me on social media.






What I wore
Shoes- Marks and Spencer
Dress- Old
Earrings- Swaroski


Thanks for reading and have a blessed day.

Best Wishes,
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and replying them as soon as possible. I will like to know your thoughts on my posts and dont be afraid to drop constructive criticisms, I will read them and appreciate your honest opinions. However, I dont appreciate hateful comments and will have no answer for them. You could interact with me on my social media handles at the sidebar of this blog and leave posts suggestions for me.

Thank You

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...