Tuesday 18 December 2012

JustFab.com is in the UK!!!!!!!

Review on JustFab shoes

Hey everyone, I know it's been a while since I made a blog post but I have been busy with my life and all. Presently, I am on holiday...... Christmas holiday and I wish all my readers the best this season but remember Jesus Christ is the reason for the season. Merry Christmas  and Happy New Year to you all an I wish you guys the best.

I have been indoors lately because of the cold weather in the UK, I decided to do most of my shopping on line.However,I came across this website called justfab.com were shoes, bags, clothes and fashionable items are sold  on this website. This on line store is based in  US and Canada owned by expert team of stylist of some of which Kimora Lee Simmons, a famous black American actress and model in Hollywood is a co-owner of this on line store.These stylists display a collection of fashionable items that are affordable for women in US and Canada. Also, they expanded  to the UK but I am unaware of their presence in other European countries.


Basic information about Justfab.com

This e-shop enables you to choose your style in fashionable items, If you are new to this site, you will be presented with a style quiz to obtain your preference in fashion and afterwards you will register your name and personal details to become an official VIP member.This on line store gives a  50% discount from your first purchase on their store.It is important to read the terms and conditions, before registering because it will inform you about the rules and regulations of being a member.

Rules and regulations of being a member

  1. As a member of this site, you are expected to purchase the monthly selection of fashionable items chosen for you by the team of stylists, if you are not interested, you could skip the month so that your bank account will not get charged
  2. If you didn't skip the month on the 5th,your bank account will automatically be  charged on the 6th by JustFab, the fee will be saved as store credit on your JustFab account which will enable you to purchase any item within the stipulated price limit.
For more information: check out http://www.justfab.co.uk/faq.htm

Shoes I purchased



Isla- Size 9
True to size
True to colour
True to style


Lilith-Size 9
True to size
True to colour
True  style.

Modelling the shoes


Thanks for reading and watching, have a nice and blessed holiday.


Best wishes,
Peace

5 comments:

I enjoy reading your comments and replying them as soon as possible. I will like to know your thoughts on my posts and dont be afraid to drop constructive criticisms, I will read them and appreciate your honest opinions. However, I dont appreciate hateful comments and will have no answer for them. You could interact with me on my social media handles at the sidebar of this blog and leave posts suggestions for me.

Thank You

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...