Tuesday 10 September 2013

A Tribute To Summer 2013

Look Book- Vintage Inmate



Black and White monochrome stripes were worn by prisoners in the past. This uniform was prior to the orange overall uniform that American inmates were now. This monochrome trend reigned in the 90's and came back this summer. I love vertical stripes because of its ability to elongate your body structure while horizontal stripes widens body structure, also I paired this matching shirt and skirt with a black stiletto pumps. I love this outfit and I will like to know your thoughts of this outfit in the comment section. Finally,  you could interact with me on my social media handles, that are one click away on the sidebar of this blog.


What I Wore
Shirt- H&M
Skirt- Principles
Shoes- Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120 mm


All photographs were taken by Lydia.

Thanks for reading and have a blessed life.

Best Wishes,
Peace.









8 comments:

  1. Woow love this look, and the heels are to die for :)

    ooh and I like your blog too, I would love if you could check out mine and follow each other?

    www.charmingnancy.blogspot.com xoxo take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was a dress. Color me shocked when I read it's a separate blouse and separate skirt. AND from different stores. Great job putting both together to create a 'dress'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty look! love the classiness and sass in it :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and replying them as soon as possible. I will like to know your thoughts on my posts and dont be afraid to drop constructive criticisms, I will read them and appreciate your honest opinions. However, I dont appreciate hateful comments and will have no answer for them. You could interact with me on my social media handles at the sidebar of this blog and leave posts suggestions for me.

Thank You

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...