Wednesday 31 July 2013

Street Style

Androgynous Lady




























































I hope you had a great week and you are pleased with  the past few days of this week. If you are not having a great week, I hope this post will cheer you up. This outfit  is quite different from my usual black and white base outfits. When I think of an outfit that suites me, I usually put into consideration my body size, location, occasion and these factors determine what I wear. My style is usually organised, complimentary and feminine but I decided to step out of my comfort zone and try a more masculine, bold and colorful look. This look is inspired by a masculine trend of  70's fashion Click here. The 70's was a period of bold colored pieces and prints of all kinds, I love that era. I really like this look and I am excited that I was brave enough to try it. I know this seems unusual but I have been on low-cut hairstyle for a while, I would like my natural hair to grow,  my hair has been unhealthy for a while and that's because I neglected my natural hair and took care of weaves, so I will like my hair to breathe for a while. Although, the hairstyle gives a more masculine appeal to the outfit and I love that. Let me know your feedback of the outfit in the comment section. 


















What I wore
Top- Wallis
Trousers- Autograph [bought in Marks and Spencer]
Blazer- Asos
Loafers Shoes- Topshop
Scarf- Accessorize
Earrings-Old

All photographs were taken by Sabrina Ahmed

Thanks for reading and have a blessed life.

Best Wishes,
Peace.

15 comments:

  1. nice post darling!!

    follow you now!!

    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com
    pls follow me :33

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dearies, i will definitely check your blog

      Delete
  2. I really love this outfit. The mustard colour of the blazer really complements your skintone and works well with the rest of the black outfit :)

    I really like your style and have followed. Check out my blog and follow back if you like it :)

    ourlondonwardrobe.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment, I will definetly check out your blog

      Delete
  3. Hey Lady..

    I nominated your blog for the Liebster award. You can check the questions on: www.simplysassysstyle.blogspot.com

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mustard colour really looks great on you.

    Xx

    Fikki of The Pastime Bliss

    click here to check out our blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit,love the shoes :)
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this outfit. the leopard print looks great with it. I am now following you

    Will you like to follow back?
    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Closet/324797994198575

    https://twitter.com/sandy_sandhu?edit=true

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Follower#30
    Lovely Blog :)
    Enjoyed reading the Posts.
    Following you. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with this outfit, you look lovely!
    I love your blog also, I have followed you on bloglovin and GFC. Would love for you to follow back :)

    http://style-memoirs.blogspot.co.uk

    Thanks!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check out your blog. Thanks for the comment

      Delete
  9. He dear,
    Great review!!! I love your blog...love to see more of your outfit of the day!!!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? I'm follwoing you already!! You made my day if you follow me back :))

    Hope you have a fabulous week ahead full of things that makes your heart happy<3

    much ❤ & kisses

    kelpasdairy.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the comments and following

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and replying them as soon as possible. I will like to know your thoughts on my posts and dont be afraid to drop constructive criticisms, I will read them and appreciate your honest opinions. However, I dont appreciate hateful comments and will have no answer for them. You could interact with me on my social media handles at the sidebar of this blog and leave posts suggestions for me.

Thank You

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...