Friday 15 March 2013

FOTD- Face Of The Day


Norange Corals

Hi everyone, I haven't posted in a long while because of my complicated life but am back to update you on my new looks. This Look consists  of neutrals  corals and of course orange which is a bright spring/ summer colour.This will be helpful for those who are trying to change their looks for the upcoming seasons. I hope you like what I did and if you are interested in knowing how I achieved this look, leave some feedback at the comment bar.




Have a pleasant and blessed day.

Best Wishes,
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments and replying them as soon as possible. I will like to know your thoughts on my posts and dont be afraid to drop constructive criticisms, I will read them and appreciate your honest opinions. However, I dont appreciate hateful comments and will have no answer for them. You could interact with me on my social media handles at the sidebar of this blog and leave posts suggestions for me.

Thank You

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...