Sunday 21 July 2013

In My Playsuit





Hello everyone, I hope you had a lovely Sunday and weekend, if yours wasn't great I pray that you have a wonderful week and remember all the joyful moments in your life. This reminds me of what a lady said to me, if you feel down and in pain, seat back, relax and reflect on the happy moments in your life, this memory will get you through a bad day or poor week. However, I got this play suit from a vintage sale that took place at the University, I attend. I was walking through the union and a lady called out to me, persuading me to buy something from her, I looked through her collection and found this play suit at an affordable price which I really liked. Its quite hard to find a quality item in a good vintage store from where I live, so I was quite grateful that I came across this play suit. I paired the play suit with pink accessories and went for a medium brown smokey eye and bold neon pink lips. I hope you guys like the look and please leave your helpful feedback in the comment section for me to know what you think about this outfit. 






  




 



Playsuit- Vintage
Shoes- Old
Jewelries- Designers at Debenhams [old]
Clutch- Zara Spring/Summer Collection 2013
Lips- Mac Candy yum yum


All photographs were taken by Sabrina Ahmed

   Thanks for reading and have a blessed life.

Best Wishes,
Peace.

 
 







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful.
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and replying them as soon as possible. I will like to know your thoughts on my posts and dont be afraid to drop constructive criticisms, I will read them and appreciate your honest opinions. However, I dont appreciate hateful comments and will have no answer for them. You could interact with me on my social media handles at the sidebar of this blog and leave posts suggestions for me.

Thank You

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...