Saturday 14 September 2013

A Tribute To Summer 2013

Vanilla and Floral




This summer look marks the end of the summer look book 'A Tribute To Summer 2013'. I was quite playful while I was shooting this outfit with a friend, she captured the goofy and playful moments to make a theme of this outfit.This outfit is inspired by the floral that was in trend this season and i got a little inspiration from the summer staple vanilla ice cream. I was unsure of placing the picture below because it looked sensual but I finally decided to use the picture because the vanilla ice cream is an inspiration for this outfit . I will like to know your thoughts on this outfit in the comment section and don't forget to interact with me on my social media handles at the sidebar of this blog.

What I Wore
Top- Vintage
Skirt- Asos
Shoes- Zara
Ice Cream- Random Truck

All photographs were taken by Lydia

Thanks for reading and have a blessed life.

Best Wishes,
Peace.



13 comments:

  1. The outfit is really lovely n the ice cream too*big smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the skirt, so chic x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look! I nominated you for the Liebster award, check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. you're welcome, I outdated the post which questions! Congrats and love your blog :)

      Delete
  5. wonderful look- i love your skirt.
    kisses to you

    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. I luv the look, It's really cute. I actually ordered the skirt, from asos, but never got it, dunno why.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loll @ 'ice cream-random truck'.
    Love your skirt.
    Super cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the skirt...amazing color and pattern :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have great taste in fashion! I totally love your skirt x
    http://kimaitabar.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and replying them as soon as possible. I will like to know your thoughts on my posts and dont be afraid to drop constructive criticisms, I will read them and appreciate your honest opinions. However, I dont appreciate hateful comments and will have no answer for them. You could interact with me on my social media handles at the sidebar of this blog and leave posts suggestions for me.

Thank You

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...