Friday 14 February 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY




Happy Valentine's day everyone, I hope you all are well and that you enjoy this day with your significant others. I apologise for not posting in a month, I have been going through bloggers's block [shortage of what to post and a complicated life], however I am back and I will try to make this as often as possible. I wish all my readers the best on this day and remember that love should not be just in the receiving but in the giving. Also, please do not limit the love to just Febuary 14th but to everyday of your life also remember that  true love comes from God and I pray he bless you all on this day and everyday of your lives. I love you all for you have inspired me to not give up. Thank You.


What I am wearing
Coat- Asos
Sweater-Vintage
Pants- Red herring
Shoes- Peacock
Bag-Old

Thanks for reading and have a blessed life.

Best Wishes,
Peace.

3 comments:

  1. awww cute post
    check out my blog new post
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/2014/02/avanti-nano-titanium-ceramic-silver.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Happy belated Valentine's Day to you!

    xo,
    Crystal Michelle
    http://splashkouture@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and replying them as soon as possible. I will like to know your thoughts on my posts and dont be afraid to drop constructive criticisms, I will read them and appreciate your honest opinions. However, I dont appreciate hateful comments and will have no answer for them. You could interact with me on my social media handles at the sidebar of this blog and leave posts suggestions for me.

Thank You

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...