Sunday 23 June 2013

Blog Series: Introducing Foundation Mania

Greetings

Hello dear readers, I hope you people are alright and you had a wonderful day, if not I wish your day could be blessed so you could enjoy this post. I decided to post frequently because am on holiday and I don't have much work to occupy me. I have been researching for more interesting topics to post on my blog and I had this idea of making reviews of different make up products on my blog. I hope this post will be useful to you guys especially when it concerns purchasing make up products that are delicate to your skin. I would like you guys to check out my second blog which is dedicated to my religious views and experiences, I will like you readers who are interested in my views to leave your helpful feedback, which will assist the structure and message of the posts Walking In The Light



Foundation Mania

I bring to you a blog series that covers the review of some of the most talked about high-end foundations on line. Foundation Mania will cover the reviews of both high-end and drugstore foundations that are accessible to women around the world. These reviews will cover the pros and cons of these products and how these products could be incorporated into your daily make-up routine. This post is an introduction to these series and at the beginning of every month, I would post a review of the foundations that are seen in the picture above. I decided to make this blog series for beginners who need guidance on the type of foundation products to use. I know that these foundations are quite costly for beginners so, I will give reviews on cheaper products found in the drugstore. If you are interested in these reviews, email me fashiondiariesbypeace@gmail.com for more information.




Thanks for reading and have a blessed life.

Best Wishes,
Peace.


7 comments:

  1. I would love to see the review for the Lancome foundation! I'm considering buying it but I like to do my homework before I part with so much money.. This foundation was recommended to me by the ps beauty foundation finder http://www.beauty.ps/tool/foundation, which I use quite often. I really like it because it gives you results based on what you liked before so they tend to be quite accurate - therefore my interest in the lancome foundation. I'm especially interested in its staying power.. Have you used estee lauder double wear, because maybe you could do a comparison between these two?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samantha,

      I am glad that you have given a suggestion of comparing the Estee Lauder double wear foundation with the Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation. This Lancome foundation comes in two ways the Teint Miracle foundation and the Teint Idole Ultra 24hrs Foundation. I suggest that if you want to purchase either of the two, you should go for Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24hrs foundation because it lasts longer throughout the day with lesser chances of producing shine on your t-zones. This foundation has SPF 5 which protects your skin from the effects of UVB [Ultraviolet Brays] radiation of the sun that causes cancer and other skin diseases. In summary, the foundation is worth your money but the only disadvantage is that it is made up of more alcohol than oil, that causes skin aging if used a lot. The Lancome Teint Miracle foundation is not my favorite foundation because it has a more red-undertone that is most suitable for the autumn and winter periods of the year, also it produces a lot of shine on the t-zones of the face. For more information about these products, you should stay tuned to await my review on these foundations. Thanks Samantha, I hope this was helpful to you.

      Delete
  2. very nice post!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Im looking forward to seeing your review on the smashbox one ad i have recently bought the primer and setting powder and was considering the foundation. In particular id be interested in which would be better for oily skin.

    Great post looking forward to reading more,

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa,

      Thank you for making your intentions known about the Smashbox studio skin 15 hour hydrating foundation. I will post the review soon and you said you have the primer and finishing powder. They are both good products especially the primer. You could stay tuned to my posts to get more information about the product.

      Delete
  4. Lovely post!! Looking forward to reading more!!

    Please visit my blog,
    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments and replying them as soon as possible. I will like to know your thoughts on my posts and dont be afraid to drop constructive criticisms, I will read them and appreciate your honest opinions. However, I dont appreciate hateful comments and will have no answer for them. You could interact with me on my social media handles at the sidebar of this blog and leave posts suggestions for me.

Thank You

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...